Faculty position opening-Tenure-track Assistant Professor(Application deadline: March 02, 2018)
Institute of China and Asia-Pacific Studies, National Sun Yat-Sen University
Faculty position opening
Tenure-track Assistant Professor
Area of Expertise:
1. Southeast Asia Region studies, Asia-Pacific studies or related fields in political science.
Number of position: 1
A. Ph.D. in Social Sciences recognized by the Ministry of Education, R.O.C.
B. For further information on regulations and career information of tenure-track positions in NSYSU, please find in the following web links :
Regulations Governing the Appointment of Teachers and Researchers of National Sun.Yat-sen University : http://ope.nsysu.edu.tw/ezfiles/17/1017/img/1222/280712267.pdf
Applicants should submit the following documents before February 28, 2018
1. Comprehensive C.V. and autobiography
2. A list of publications in the last five years (including journal articles and academic books).
3. A copy of Ph.D. degree diploma and other related documents.
4. Syllabi for “Southeastern Asia Politics” and “Comparative Politics” course.
The Institute intends to the fill the position on August 1, 2018.
Application deadline and mailing address (please indicate on envelope “application for Full Time faculty position in Institute of China and Asia-Pacific Studies”):
Application deadline: March 02, 2018
Mail to: Dr. Hsien-chao, Chang
Institute of China and Asia-Pacific Studies, National Sun-Yat-Sen University
No. 70, Lienhai Rd., Kaohsiung 80424, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Tel: +886-7-5252000 ext 5571 Fax: +886-7-5255571
(documents submitted will not be returned)
For inquiries and further information, please contact: Mrs. Wu