Educational Objectives of ICAPS
- To train academic researchers specialized in the China and Asia-Pacific regional studies, and to cultivate the abilities required for future social elites and leaders in the country.
- To educate with an emphasis on integrating theories with practices to ensure the depth and the breadth of learning.
- To develop and enhance students' global and international perspectives via international academic activities.
- To strengthen students’ abilities to conduct comparative researches in global, regional, national and/or inter-governmental issues, and to elevate students’ creativities and competence in their careers.
- To cultivate students' humanistic qualities by promoting social awareness and social participation, and to enhance the betterment of the civil society.